Sunday 26 February 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hi, my names Marie, and welcome to my dolls house and miniatures blog. I love looking at other peoples blogs, so thought i would make one so i can keep all my progress and pictures together :)

I am currently working on 7 dolls house projects and it gets very confusing trying to remember where i am at with each one and what i need to work on.

This is my 1st ever dolls house - Bernards House. It is a regency dolls house.


My uncle made me this house when i was 4 years old, i used to play with it a bit, but it got put away till i was older. I finally got it out of the loft last year and since then i have been hooked on miniatures. This house is too big to fit anywhere at the moment so i have bought other smaller properties till i can find a place for my uncle Bernards House :)

No comments:

Post a Comment